The Beatles - A Little Rhyme Lyrics
The Beatles – A Little Rhyme Lyrics
[Rodney Burke:] Now, for the final number, John’s got a card in his hand with a little rhyme on it. What is it?
[John:] It’s from the form up a third at Hemel Hempstead.
[John:] It says, “Dear George, John, Ringo, Paul, here’s hoping that you’ll please us all. A beauty song and swinging voice, we leave it up to you, the choice. We think you’re fab and really cool, so brighten up our lads at school.” Dig this, for here’s Paul, whistling “Clarabella”.
[The Beatles – A Little Rhyme Lyrics]
|Artist||The Beatles Lyrics|
|Album||"Live At The BBC. Disk 1" Compilation (1994)|
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
Sorry. No data so far.