Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?
Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me
I’ve tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there’s just no winning
Like it or not I’m still a part of you
And you’re still a part of me
Like it or not you’re still a part of me
So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It’s all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
[Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics]
|Artist||Five Finger Death Punch Lyrics|
|Album||"The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell, Volume 1" (2013)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics