Duran Duran- "Meet El Presidente" Lyrics
Duran Duran- “Meet El Presidente” Lyrics
Miss November Tuesday,
Bend your rubber rules.
Take your time, but don’t take
Off your high heeled shoes.
She’s in demand at dinner time;
She’s on the factory wall.
And when the gentlemen retire
Guess who’s in control?
She blew your money
On taking a cruise.
If that isn’t funny,
Well, watch out teacher.
Ooh, ooh. When the chamber’s empty
She said ooh, ooh, Meet El Presidente.
Dressed in flimsy clothing,
Use your lipstick line
To colour fear and loathing
With a pink disguise.
You’ve never refused when she lies back
Put a stripe on the union; and a star on the jack.
She’s on the case at dinner time.
She’s on the evening news.
And if you dare step out of line
You’re going to be abused.
You may not like it;
You may not be scared.
But hell has no fury like a
Young girl’s ego.
Ooh, ooh. Doo, doo, doo.
You might adopt an attitude;
Look on the moral side.
But if police are after you,
Where’s the best place to hide?
For this production
They gave her a gun.
Ain’t no director–
So watch out actors!
[CHORUS (Repeat till finish)]
[Duran Duran- “Meet El Presidente” Lyrics]
|Artist||Duran Duran Lyrics|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Train- Save Me, San Francisco Lyrics
- Chris Brown - WTFIML (Where The Fuck Is My Lighter) Lyrics
- Ricky Dillard & New G - Because of the Blood Lyrics
- Westlife- It's You Lyrics
- Juvenile - I Am Paid Lyrics (feat. The Kolyons)
- B.o.B - John Doe Lyrics (feat. Priscilla Renea)
- The Beatles- Here Comes The Sun Lyrics