Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics
Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics
We’ve been somatically defiled, exiled, and now the new era has come to and end.
I forever crave the things that will never be changed.
I would rather take my own life than wait until the day.
They see everyone, everything.
Promising eternal fortune for the price of your life.
We ignite the fire for the highest degree of Hell.
You bought it with your brain, now you’ll forever burn.
Now normality cease to be.
Hopefully you can withstand the though of being dead.
This life; I have never seen such disgust for power and lust.
This life; It’s a tragedy, someone get me out, someone please help tonight; I have realized this is my last night to be alive.
This mind; It begins to see, it begins to breathe, make it bleed.
Make it bleed.
When it all falls apart, I’ll be the one that’s standing over your corpse.
With my foot on your face embracing the darkness of your days.
[Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics]
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics