The Friendly Beasts Lyrics
The Friendly Beasts Lyrics Christmas Carol Song
Jesus, our Savior, kind and good,
Was humbly born in a stable rude;
And the friendly beasts around Him stood.
Jesus, our brother, kind and good.
“I,” said the Donkey, shaggy and brown,
“I carried His mother up hill and down;
I carried Her safely to Bethlehem town.”
“I,” said the Donkey, shaggy and brown.
“I,” said the Cow, all white and red,
“I gave Him my manger for His bed;
I gave Him my hay to pillow His head.”
“I,” said the Cow, all white and red.
“I,” said the Sheep, with the curly horn,
“I gave Him my wool for His blanket warm;
He wore my coat on Christmas morn.”
“I,” said the Sheep, with the curly horn.
“I,” said the Dove, from the rafters high,
“I cooed Him to sleep that He should not cry;
We cooed Him to sleep, my mate and I.”
“I,” said the Dove, from the rafters high.
Thus every beast by some glad spell,
In the stable dark was glad to tell
Of the gift he gave Emmanuel,
The gift he gave Emmanuel.
[The Friendly Beasts Lyrics Christmas Carol Song]
|Artist||Christmas Carols Songs Lyrics|
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
Sorry. No data so far.