The Devil Wears Prada - Chicago Lyrics
The Devil Wears Prada – Chicago Lyrics
In this grave hour, I have composed our final song:
The last words of our love lost. (of our love lost)
I called your hands home for years, for years, for years, for years on end.
It’s become distant and I hate my helpless defiance. No….
You have no problem finding me, although you only commit unintentionally. (unintentionally)
I do it for the Lord, I do it for Chicago.
I once lived for you, and I’ve never ever been
so wrong (wrong), wrong, so wrong (wrong), wrong.
We keep building, building to find no release.
[The Devil Wears Prada – Chicago Lyrics]
|Artist||The Devil Wears Prada Lyrics|
|Album||"Dead Throne" (2011)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Marvin Sapp - Comfort Zone Lyrics
- Kirk Franklin- I Am Lyrics
- PJ Morton - Work It Out Lyrics
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics (feat. Mike Posner)
- 2NE1- I'm The Best Lyrics
- Rock Mafia- The Big Bang Lyrics (feat. Miley Cyrus)
- Florence + The Machine - Take Care Lyrics
- Bring Me The Horizon - Hospitals For Souls Lyrics
- The Script-Breakeven Lyrics
- Boyzone- All That I Need Lyrics