Tech N9NE - Call From KC Poet Camile (Skit) Lyrics (feat. KC Poet Camile)
Tech N9NE – Call From KC Poet Camile (Skit) Lyrics (feat. KC Poet Camile)
[KC Poet Camile]
Go deep nigga!
You got big feet and big hands
Workin like you said you can
I’m layin here thinkin why did I even give you a chance?
Nigga makin love to you for what?
Cause in the back of my head I’m screamin bust yo’ nut
so I can get up!
Ooh, ahh, daddy, you feel so good is what I’m screamin
But yo’ dick is like wet wood is what I’m meanin
Talkin about puttin in work, tearin out my seams
Not with that little bitty-ass thing!
Nigga you sweatin like a motherfucker and I don’t feel shit
Why did I even let you hit?
Pass me my vibrator so I can finish this
Is he good to you mami? And I’m sayin yes
But truth is, my pussy is stressed
She was horny ready to go, cum ready to flow
But yo’ dick ain’t even big enough to blow, you know?
Walkin ’round Killer City thinkin you the man
Nigga I coulda done a better job with my hand!
So the next time you on yo’ way to my place
You won’t need a condom
Your tongue is bigger than your dick daddy
I’ma ride yo’ FACE
I love you Tech N9ne!!
You inspire me
[Tech N9NE – Call From KC Poet Camile (Skit) Lyrics (feat. KC Poet Camile)]
|Artist||Tech N9NE Lyrics|
|Album||"All 6's And 7's" (2011)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Dierks Bentley- Home Lyrics
- Tamia - Who Do You Tell? Lyrics
- Willie Nelson - Just Breathe Lyrics (feat. Lukas Nelson)
- Logic - All I Do Lyrics
- Gabrielle Aplin - Human Lyrics
- Daughter - Love Lyrics
- Trina - Rich Bitch Lyrics (feat. Nisha Rockstarr Veronica V)
- Big Sean - Switch Up Lyrics (Feat. Common)
- Hinder- Strip Tease Lyrics
- Jason Aldean - Walking Away Lyrics