Tame Impala - Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics
Tame Impala – Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics
When I get up I’ve dreamt too long,
Everything else is half as strong,
I could see though, outside my head,
they got it right, I got it wrong.
I’ve let too much of it slide through my fingers,
fear that has fouled all the love I could bring her.
Shook off her optimistic hand,
I am too fixed on what I’ve planned,
Who is the one who can’t let go?
I will miss out, hell, don’t I know.
[Tame Impala – Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics]
|Artist||Tame Impala Lyrics|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics