Tame Impala - Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics
Tame Impala – Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics
Said you wouldn’t be home late tonight
I gave up waiting at seventeen past midnight
Now my only company’s a half full glass of wine
You leave me no choice but to plot my revenge.
It’s been so long since I held your hand, you don’t know how hard it can be.
I Thank god I’ve been blessed with a patient mind
Because what I want to happen won’t happen in a very long time.
Now my only company’s a half full glass of wine.
[Tame Impala – Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics]
|Artist||Tame Impala Lyrics|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Bob Marley- Crazy Baldheads Lyrics (1986)
- Lykke Li - Youth Knows No Pain Lyrics
- Alt-J - Taro Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias- Tonight Lyrics (feat. Ludacris)
- Amanda Palmer - Ukulele Anthem Lyrics
- R Kelly - Throw This Money On You Lyrics
- Tyga - Riot Lyrics (Feat. Honey Cocaine)
- Scooter - Marian (Version) Lyrics