Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics]
|Artist||Tame Impala Lyrics|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Demi Lovato - Made In The USA Lyrics
- John Legend - Let's Get Lifted Again Lyrics
- Jaden Smith - Love Me Like You Do Lyrics (Feat. Justin Bieber)
- Jennifer Lopez- Feelin' So Good (Bad Boy Remix) Lyrics (feat. P. Diddy and G-Dep)
- Destiny's Child- Hey Ladies Lyrics
- Tamia - Spend My Life With You Ft Lyrics
- Donald Lawrence - Lord I Try Lyrics
- Inna - Live Your Life Lyrics
- Vybz Kartel- Gal A Weh Me Do You Lyrics (feat. Shebba)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers- The Greeting Song Lyrics