Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics]
|Artist||Tame Impala Lyrics|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Boyce Avenue - Better In Time Lyrics
- Vybz Kartel - Toilet Paper Bownty Lyrics
- Rick Ross - No Church In The Wild (Remix) Lyrics (Feat Meek Mill)
- Juvenile - I Am Paid Lyrics (feat. The Kolyons)
- Twiztid - LDLHA-IBCSYWA Lyrics
- Ronan Keating- Carrickfergus Lyrics
- Chipmunk- Champion (Remix) Lyrics (feat. Chris Brown & J.Cole)
- Ashton Shepherd- Not Right Now Lyrics
- Underworld- Stagger Lyrics
- Kanye West-Power Lyrics (feat. Dwele)