Mary Mary - What Is This Lyrics
Mary Mary – What Is This Lyrics
What is this that took my life and made it beautiful?
What is this that holds me close and never lets me go?
What is this that tells me better days are yet to come?
It’s your love that gives new mercy every morning
Wht is that that gives me peace in every circumstance?
What is this that broke the chains that made me free at last?
All this joy i have there’s nowhere i can hide it
It’s your loving, i must tell the world about it
Your love has captured me
In ways i can’t describe/with mere words
I need so desperately
To be closer to you every minute of my life
What is this that wipes my tears when life is hard to bear?
What is this that takes my hands and leads me everywhere?
Never leaves me nor forsakes me that’s your promise
It’s your love and there is nothing else just like it
What is that makes me want to live each day for you?
Even though i can’t repay the way you brought me through
What is this that makes me want to keep you smiling?
It’s your love, your sweet love that changed my life – yeah
Take my heart and make me over
Lord, because i love you
You’re my soul, my life my source of everything
The very reason why i live each day in love
I live each day in love with you forever
[Mary Mary – What Is This Lyrics]
|Artist||Mary Mary Lyrics|
|Album||"Mary Mary" (2005)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Colby O'Donis- Never Fall In Love Again Lyrics
- Deitrick Haddon - He's Able Lyrics (feat. Darwin Hobbs / Voices Of Unity)
- Young Jeezy - Leave You Alone Lyrics (Feat. Ne-Yo)
- Ricky Dillard & New G - Speak a Word Lyrics
- Edward Maya - My Dreams Miss You Lyrics
- Caro Emerald- A Night Like This Lyrics
- Hodgy Beats - 99 Problems Lyrics