Lykke Li - Paris Blue Lyrics
Lykke Li – Paris Blue Lyrics
All the while you lit your streets for me,
I cursed the pavement that I walked
All the while you loaned your nights to me,
I was unable to forget.
So I didn’t kiss you like I should
Didn’t grace you like I ment.
Never once did I lay my eyes on you
And all along you saw me cry.
I’m Paris blue, I miss you
I’m not good enough for you Paris blue
I’m no good, I’m no good, I’m no good,
All the while you shared your heart with me,
I was unfaithful in your bed.
My thoughts drift towards Malibu
Wishing he was by my side
So I blamed you for the rain,
Blamed you for my loss
Maybe once but never twice for you
Oh momon I did you wrong
[Lykke Li – Paris Blue Lyrics]
|Artist||Lykke Li Lyrics|
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics