Lamb Of God - Dimera Lyrics
Lamb Of God – Dimera Lyrics
With just a flick of the opal banded finger
I will throw you into a concentric mental decline.
I control your elation, I control your depression.
I take as I wish memory, clothed in a raiment noir.
(I take you under my black wing.)
I take you under my dark wing and nurture
you in hate to dwell forever in a Maison Blanche.
Purity through corruption,
who am I to blame when your basest instincts are realized?
[Lamb Of God – Dimera Lyrics]
|Artist||Lamb Of God Lyrics|
|Album||"Burn The Priest"(performed as BURN THE PRIEST) (1999)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics