Jimmy Fallon - Hammertime Lyrics
Jimmy Fallon – Hammertime Lyrics
U can’t touch this
Don’t turn around, uh-oh. Der kommisar’s in town, uh-oh
I heard you on the wireless back in ’52. Oh-wah-oh. What did you tell them?
Video killed the radio star.
I wanna rock right now, I’m Rob Base and I came to get down.
I’m not internationally known, but I’m known to rock the microphone.
You can dance if you want to… you can leave your friends behind. ‘Cause your
friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance then they’re no friends of mine.
Take on me. Take on me. Take me on. Take on me. I’ll be gone. When you TAKE.
Oh, I. I just died in your arms tonight. It must’ve been something you said.
I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can.
I always feel like somebody’s watching me.
Together forever and ever to part. Together forever.
Poor old Johnny Ray…said it sid a sahd on the radio and a sid and sool and thunder.
C’mon Eileen, too-loo-rah-yay, C’mon Eileen too-loo-rah-yay. Now you have
gone, now you have gone. Ohh Eileen. Said c’mon Eileen you’re breaking me
down, i said too-loo-rah. Now you’re too young and clever be singing again.
I said too-rah-loo-rah-too-rah-loo-ah-ya.
[Jimmy Fallon – Hammertime Lyrics]
|Artist||Jimmy Fallon Lyrics|
|Album||"The Bathroom Wall" (2002)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Tina Turner- Something Beautiful Remains Lyrics
- VaShawn Mitchell - Be Fruitful Lyrics
- Fantasia - Lose To Win Lyrics
- Chris Brown - Sweetheart Lyrics
- Lil Durk - Stop Callin My Phone Lyrics
- Gabrielle Aplin - Human Lyrics
- Gucci Mane- Wasted Lyrics (feat. Plies)
- Jason Derulo - Will You Marry Me Lyrics
- Greyson Chance- Fire Lyrics
- Nikki Flores - Hello Lyrics