Jimmy Eat World - Roller Queen Lyrics
Jimmy Eat World – Roller Queen Lyrics
I blame it on my entrance.
It may have seemed to much like confidence.
Let me start it over.
Help me get to what I can from when I did.
Had to leave my reasons.
It may have seemed to much, the consequence.
In your busy, dizzy life you’ll become everything you said you would.
All that I know is how I can hold on but all that you see is how I let you go.
How about once around?
[Jimmy Eat World – Roller Queen Lyrics]
|Artist||Jimmy Eat World Lyrics|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Bob Marley- Crazy Baldheads Lyrics (1986)
- Lykke Li - Youth Knows No Pain Lyrics
- Alt-J - Taro Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias- Tonight Lyrics (feat. Ludacris)
- Amanda Palmer - Ukulele Anthem Lyrics
- R Kelly - Throw This Money On You Lyrics
- Tyga - Riot Lyrics (Feat. Honey Cocaine)
- Scooter - Marian (Version) Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Hannah Hunt Lyrics