Incubus-The Warmth Lyrics
Incubus-The Warmth LyricsI’d like to close my eyes and go numb
But there’s a cold wind coming from
The top of the highest high-rise today
It’s not a breeze cause’ it blows hard
Yes, and it wants me to discard the humanity I know
Watch the warmth blow away
Do you think I should adhere to that pressing new frontier?
And leave in my wake a trail of fear?
Or should I hold my head up high
And throw a wrench and spokes by
Leaving the air behind me clear?
Don’t let the world bring you down
Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold
Remember why you came
And while you’re alive
Experience the warmth before you grow old.
[Incubus-The Warmth Lyrics]
|Album||"Morning View" (2001)|
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
Sorry. No data so far.