Bjork - Sacrifice Lyrics
Bjork – Sacrifice Lyrics
Why can’t you give her room?
Respect her spatial needs.
I feel you compress her
Into a small space.
She knew what you needed,
And gave it to you.
Now her desires are repressed;
Arrows in the flesh
When she found your love,
Her nature bowed her head;
She renounced the world for you,
Now she’s poisoned by demands
You cannot answer.
Why this sacrifice?
Now she regrets the whole thing,
A delayed reaction
When she left her craft voluntarily
For your nest, for your love.
Did you understand?
Build a bridge to her.
Initiate a touch
Before it’s too late,
Say the words to her
That will make her shine.
Tell her that you love her.
Your generosity will show
In the volume of her glow.
[Bjork – Sacrifice Lyrics]
Watch The Official Video
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- PJ Morton - Work It Out Lyrics
- Marvin Sapp - Comfort Zone Lyrics
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics (feat. Mike Posner)
- Kirk Franklin- I Am Lyrics
- Deborah Cox- Nobody's Supposed To Be Here Lyrics
- Rock Mafia- The Big Bang Lyrics (feat. Miley Cyrus)
- Florence + The Machine - Take Care Lyrics
- Lemar - Caroline Lyrics
- Nicki Minaj- Save Me Lyrics
- Westlife- Somebody Needs You Lyrics