Beyoncé Knowles- I'd Rather Go Blind Lyrics "Cadillac Records" soundtrack
Beyoncé Knowles- I’d Rather Go Blind Lyrics
Something told me it was over (yeah) when I saw you and her talkin.
Somethin deep down in my soul said cry girl (cry girl)
When I saw you and that girl walkin around whoo ooh.
I would rather, I would rather go blind boy then to see you walk away from me now naw naw whoo ooh.
So you see I love you so much that I don’t wanna watch you leave me baby most of all I just don’t,
i just don’t wanna be free naw whoo ooh.
I was just, I was just, I was just sittin here thinking of your kiss
and your ward embrace yeah when the reflection in a glass
that I held to my lips now baby revealed these tears that are on my face whoo ooh
And baby, and baby, baby I’d rather be blind boy then to see you walk away,
walk away from me yeah [repeat]
[Beyoncé Knowles- I’d Rather Go Blind Lyrics]
|Artist||Beyoncé Knowles Lyrics|
- Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry Lyrics
- Lord Huron - The Night We Met Lyrics
- Mel Jade - Bliss Lyrics
- Tori Kelly - Nobody Love Lyrics
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics